AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Acai berry news

Acai berry on TV3

Acai berry on FOX

More Acai berry on FOX

Acai berry scams on abc

Followers

My Acai berry experience

Posted by DuniaAnakku

Acai berry is a great nutritional supplement to your diet. However, just like any other newcomers, Acai berry has to accept the same fate of being welcomed with suspicions.

Having been told many times about Acai berry, I was myself sceptical about Acai berry benefits to our body. Curious at the same time, I decided to give Acai berry a try.


1st day of Acai berry diet -
I was thrilled to start my Acai berry diet, but of course, nothing happen on the first day. You wouldn't expect any improvement on the first day of Acai berry, would you?


1 week of Acai berry diet -
still nothing much happen. Maybe it's just too early for any noticeable difference.


2 weeks of Acai berry diet -
I started to notice an increase in energy. But then, can it be only a placebo effect? May be it's all in my mind. Not sure though. Well, I should give Acai berry some more time to be sure.


3+ weeks of Acai berry diet -
The increase in energy maintain. This must be it. Of course, I don't suddenly change to a marathon athelete, but I was certain of the energy boost.


My day usually starts at 6 in the morning, and after a day of chores, I often felt myself worn out towards the evening. Many times, I felt myself worn out that I needed to 'hide' away from my children to get few hours of rest. Even with the rest, I often found myself knocked out earlier than my children at night. Oh, and did I tell you I am also a patient of Multiple Sclerosis, a disease that keeps on appearing and dissapearing in a patient throughout his or her life and can cause permenant damage to the nervous system as well? Multiple Sclerosis is a disease rare among Malaysians and can also cause fatigueness apart from a wide range of other symptoms. I had been free of the disease symptoms for many years but I always felt worn out that I was beginning to get worried that it can be due to the disease again. However, apart from fatigueness, I do not experience any other symptoms suggesting of the coming back of the disease, and frankly, I was not sure if the tiredness can be due to MS or simply because of daily never-ending chores.

However, for the past few weeks since taking Acai berry, I do not find myself having to hide from my children anymore. I admit that I still do feel tired at times, but even so, 10 to 15 minutes of nap is usually more than enough for me to recharge. The best part is that, I am able to spend more quality time with my children and even bring them out for physical activities in the evening. May be because they are tired after an evening of physical activities, I find it easier to put them to sleep at night now.


1+ month of Acai berry diet - 
The energy level continues, plus, my sister and husband started to comment on my improved skin condition. I had been having problem with acne ever since my teenage years and continue to have breakouts even after entering 30 years of life. Now, breakouts become noticeably lessen and my skin is more easily manageable too.


2 months of Acai berry diet -
People around me started to ask why I am taking less in food portion during meals. Actually, I myself did not realize when it started. I do not eat less because I feel sick, but in fact, I am feeling healthier than ever before. Weight loss? I know this is one particular question many are eager waiting for the answer but honestly, up to now, I do not experience much weight loss worth telling about. But I'm sure, with continued healthy lifestyle, weight loss will come naturally. Even if it does not, I am absolutely happy with my gain now as I am no more an easily worn out mother I used to be and I am having much more quality time with my children too. My life has definitely improved with Acai berry diet.





My two children enjoying themselves

0 comments

Post a Comment

What are the reason(s) you are taking/interested in Acai berry?


"Acai berry may be very new in Malaysia, and just like many people, I was sceptic about Acai berry at first. With all the claims on Acai berry, Acai berry just sounds too good to be true.

Out of curiosity, I did my own homework on Acai berry and in fact decided to try one. What was my conclusion?

Acai berry is indeed a great nutritional supplement - one of the best I've ever tried! But beware of the many exagerated claims and Acai berry scams. Acai berry may not turn out to be what you are expecting if you are not careful enough.

Avoid falling to these scams and exagerated claims. Knowing what Acai berry can help is a crucial step in enjoying your Acai berry."


Together towards a better health and living,
Fiza

Malaysian Babes Blog Kita

BlogMalaysia.com